Thursday, October 10, 2013

Re-connection Spankings

First..

My husband has been named....  Alex.

Whew.. That was not easy.  

Second...  Re-Connection Spankings!

So if you read my last post at the end I vented a bit about the amount of spanking going on over here and the need for re-connection spankings.  I might have whined a bit about Alex being overly HOHish, which was not fair.  Sigh..





I was pushing at him and he was reacting to my pushing. Totally see that now, but at that point of venting I wasn't seeing that at all.  So thank you to those that left me comments, you all made me see this from another point of view and you have the experience to tell me what the heck I am doing... I haven't felt myself with all this change and that is driving me batty too.

Lots of competition between these two.. 

Alex has clued into what I am doing too, bless his heart and has been very patient.  Of course I didn't see that either until we had a "discussion" last night and he showed me just how easy he had been on me.  Ugh.


I am happy and amazed to say that I am feeling so much better this morning and slept really well for the first time in weeks last night.  I was out the minute my head hit the pillow and didn't move until the alarm went of this morning.  I am a very light sleeper and usually get up once or twice to check on things, but last night was just total exhaustion.  The kids are on Fall break from school and out of town with the Grandparents, so we had the entire house to ourselves this last week.  Which is good because we needed all of last night to "discuss" all this line testing..

I can push, put my toes all over the line and even hint at crossing the line and he will be right there pulling me back.  Would have been nice to get that through my thick head before he set my bottom on fire, but that's just me.  Alex has got me, always has and that will never change.  We are trying new things in our relationship, one that has been going strong for 17 plus years.  He just seems to handle the change better,   maybe that is why he is HOH!   I am very glad not to hold that position.

Re-connection will happen on Sunday as planned and will continue for now.. Of course he suggested I try to stay out of trouble until then so it will be easier on my bottom.  Grrrrrr..

6 comments:

  1. Well the good thing about reconnection spankings it that ( if you can keep a sock in it..LOL) there is little pressure around them. Often emotions can come out and good discussions can transpire after....AGAIN as long as you can stay out of trouble during...wink!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may need to borrow a sock.. :0) Last night was the first day of October I have managed to not end up over his knee.. I am SUPER happy. Ugh. Taking it a day at a time.

      Delete
  2. Re-connection spankings can be exactly what a DD couple needs. I know they have always helped me push just a little bit less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Corinne, thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! Hopefully I can get settled down enough to embrace the re-connection spankings, crossing my fingers that it is soon! :0)

      Delete
  3. I'm actually looking forward to a reconnection spanking from my Hubby! We haven't had much time together lately. Hope your reconnects are going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara, thanks for stopping by... We are zero for three on reconnects at this point.. Sigh. Our last attempt started with giggles and ended in bed without any spanking, so I am completely fine with that. :0)

      Delete