So.. Here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog-- by including it in your post and / or displaying it using a "widget" or "gadget".
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display the widget that lets readers know this information.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules on your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to :
8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they may not have heard of it!)
Here are the questions:
1. How did you and your spouse/significant other meet? We only lived one street over from each other and I was best friends with his brother growing up.
2. How is your favorite way to travel? Car
3. Spanko or Spankno? Spanko if its the fun kind of spanking, but forget it when it's not.
4. Do you like to read? I love to read!! And if so, what kinds of books? Romance, Science Fiction and of course anything about a good spanking (because it's not my bum on the line).
5. Do you enjoy camping? Abosolutely, love the outdoors and camp fires at night. And if so, what is your idea of "roughing it" (tent, camper, cabin, black and white TV?) HA! We have a toy hauler that has a master bedroom with it's own door and television and a dish for cable. I consider this roughing it as we only have one bathroom to share amongst the four of us. Alex has an egg timer to clock showers and watches water usage by person, so that makes getting clean nerve wracking too. The one and only time he tried to camp with me in a tent... He put it up on top of a HUGE ant hill and we woke up covered in ants!!! I have never come close to tenting it again..
6. If you could meet any one person who would it be and why? Hmmmm.. I know you are probably looking for a really deep and meaningful answer, but since I am waffling on changing my career.. I am going to say Nora Roberts, as she is my favorite author and I am noodling the idea of writing a book. So I would love to sit down and pick her brains on writing and learn from her vast experience.
7. Dog or a cat person? Dog
8. What flavor ice cream do you hate? I actually don't eat ice cream, but can't stand the smell of the coffee flavors if that counts for anything.. :0)
9. Did you bring this lifestyle to your mate or was it the other way around? Nope, all Alex!
10. Name one thing besides spanking that if people knew about you would be shocking? Wow, I am boring.. Nothing about me is shocking.. :0)
11. How old were you when you got your first kiss? Well.. if a peck on the cheek by a boy counts then I was 5. If we are talking on the lips by a boy then 14. But if we are talking on the lips by a man then I was 17 (actually took place on my birthday) and it wasn't a peck, but a full on kiss that took my breath away.
1. The smell of Vicks vapor rub makes me throw up.
2. I love all things memory foam.
3. Glass elevators freak me out, as I don't like high places.
4. I can't sleep with socks on.
5. I only wear Moonlight Path lotion from Bath & Body Works.. No other perfumes or lotions.
6. I can't carry a tune to save my soul.. I mean it is really sad how badly I sing.
7. I am a chicken, so do not watch any horror movies or read scary novels.
8. Very big sleep walker as a child, but have thankfully out grown that lovely activity.
9. I am allergic to fake nails, my skin bubbles around them and my fingers hurt.
10. I should own stock in Wrigleys, as I chew WAY too much gum.
11. My favorite go to drink is Lemonade Vitamin water.
My nominees: Shocking I know, but I am breaking this rule. :0)
I would like to invite anyone that wants to answer these questions to please take them and post them on your own blogs. This is a great award and as a semi new blogger (8 months behind me now, whew) it made me feel special. So I would like to share the special with old and new bloggers as we all play our parts in this community.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite season?
2. How many siblings do you have?
3. Remember board games? What is or was your favorite before technology took the world over?
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. Ever see a movie that was better than the book?
6. Strangest place you have ever been spanked?
7. Most rememberable spanking you ever received?
8. If you could have a trial run at telling anyone about using DD/TTWD and they wouldn't remember the next day, who would it be?
9. If you could have your dream vacation where would it be and with whom?
10. What is your spouses go to present (Flowers, chocolates, poems)?
11. What is the best present you have ever gotten and why was is so special to you?
Whew, that was fun! Thanks so much again to Dana for nominating me and to all the bloggers out there that make this such a wonderful community.